If you’re looking to change up your dessert game without skimping on the indulgence, look no further than these CBD-infused recipes.
CBD edibles are becoming more and more popular as cannabis becomes legalized in more states, so try out these recipes at home and see why they’re so popular! You might just discover the perfect new go-to dessert.
Why Add CBD to Dessert?
1. CBD can help reduce anxiety and promote relaxation, both of which can be beneficial before bedtime.
2. Adding CBD to your dessert can also help you get a good night’s sleep.
3. CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce the swelling and redness associated with acne.
4. CBD is also known for its pain-relieving properties, which can be helpful if you suffer from migraines or other headaches.
5. Anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental health problems in America. There are many factors that contribute to their onset and severity, but most people who have them will tell you that they interfere with their quality of life
6. Sleeping can often become difficult when you’re suffering from an anxiety disorder, which makes it doubly important to find ways to manage these symptoms as best as possible.
7. Maintaining a healthy diet, practicing mindfulness techniques like meditation, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep every night, and reducing your exposure to stressors are all great ways to combat anxiety.
8. But CBD can also provide some relief for those who struggle with this condition on a daily basis, even if it doesn’t completely cure the underlying issue itself.
9. If you’re looking for a natural way to help you relax without relying on prescription medications or potentially addictive substances like alcohol, CBD may be just what you need!
CBD is short for cannabidiol, and it is one of many compounds found in the cannabis plant. Unlike its more famous cousin, THC, CBD does not produce any psychoactive effects. That means you won’t get high from eating foods that contain it.
However, many people believe that CBD has a variety of health benefits, including reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation. The compound may also be helpful for those who are fighting cancer because it can decrease nausea and stimulate appetite. It can also help reduce seizures and convulsions caused by epilepsy.
In recent years, studies have shown that cannabidiol may have anti-inflammatory properties as well.
CBD Oil vs. Actual Hemp Extract
As the popularity of CBD oil and other hemp-derived products grows, it’s important to understand the difference between CBD oil and actual hemp extract. Both come from the cannabis plant, but CBD oil is made from the leaves, while hemp extract is made from the flowers and stalks.
Hemp extract contains more cannabinoids and terpenes that give it its therapeutic properties, while CBD oil contains mostly cannabidiol. That means that hemp extract is more effective in treating conditions like anxiety, pain, and inflammation.
If you’re looking for relief from one of these conditions, then hemp extract is probably the better choice for you. On the other hand, if you’re just looking for general wellness benefits like reduced stress or improved sleep quality, then CBD oil will likely be your best bet.
What are the Benefits?
CBD-infused desserts are not only delicious, but they offer a host of potential health benefits. CBD is known to be anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anxiolytic, meaning it can help reduce inflammation, pain, and anxiety.
What’s more, CBD is non-psychoactive, so you won’t experience the same high as you would from THC. Adding CBD to your desserts is a great way to enjoy the benefits of this incredible compound in a delicious way!
One thing to keep in mind when making your dessert is that CBD will start breaking down at temperatures higher than 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Therefore, if you want to incorporate it into a hot or warm dish like fudge or pudding, simply refrigerate for about an hour before serving for optimal results.
How Much Should I Use?
The amount of CBD you should add to your desserts depends on a few factors, including your desired effects and the potency of the product you’re using. Start with a small amount and increase gradually until you find your perfect dose.
And remember, less is often more when it comes to CBD. If you use too much at once, you may experience unwanted side effects like tiredness or headache.
If this happens, reduce the dosage for a day or two and try again in smaller increments. It’s important to note that not everyone responds well to cannabis-infused foods; if after trying this recipe for a week you don’t feel any noticeable difference in mood or pain relief from before adding CBD into your diet, discontinue use altogether.
How Long Do the Effects Last?
The effects of CBD can last anywhere from two to six hours. However, this depends on how much you have taken, your body weight, and your metabolism. If you have a higher tolerance, you may not feel the effects for as long.
On the other hand, if you have a lower tolerance, the effects may last longer. The good news is that CBD is non-addictive and you will not build up a tolerance to it. It’s also worth noting that CBD oil has no side effects and little to no psychoactive properties.
You can also combine it with THC or isolate the CBD so you don’t get high at all. Or, simply use it topically on sore muscles or bruises. Topical use offers relief without having to ingest any medicine, which is perfect for those who are new to using cannabis products in general.
Where Can I Buy Some?
You can purchase CBD oil online or at some health food stores. Be sure to check the label to see how much CBD is in each serving, and start with a small amount to see how it affects you. You can also make your own CBD-infused desserts at home using recipes that are available online.
There are plenty of tasty options such as brownies, cookies, cheesecake, fudge, pudding, and more!
It’s important to use organic ingredients when cooking so you don’t have any unwanted additives. Always read the recipe carefully before starting to make sure you know what type of sweetener will be used, what kind of fat, and if there’s an egg substitute needed.
Check out theus yummy examples:
Molten Lava Cake (gluten-free)
Chocolate cake mix + 1 tablespoon coconut oil + 1/4 cup hot water + 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract + 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder + 2 tablespoons sugar (optional) + pinch salt + 1/2 teaspoon baking soda + 4 teaspoons cannabutter melted over low heat, cooled slightly.
Combine all dry ingredients together then add wet. Spoon into small ramekins or foil tins and bake for 15 minutes on 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until tops are cracked and edges begin to pull away from the pan slightly.